Looking for a Moped in Minnesota

I am looking to buy a moped in the Minnesota area, I am willing to go to the neighboring states as well. I am looking for something around $200, do you guys have anything for sale, or any suggestions on what I should buy? The other day I found a '78 free spirit on craigslist for $70 but it was already sold! Also, are Yamahoppers, or Indians good? Thanks for reading, your input is much appreciated.

Alex

Re: Looking for a Moped in Minnesota

Will this be your first moped? If so, get a Puch or a Tomos.

$200? I hope you don't expect a runner for that price.

bry is right alex, around here 200 is mega-awesome.

only suggestion is watch craigslist and ebay and try to be quicker than everybody else.

i know they're out there, up in the lakewoods of minnesota...hundreds of people bought mopeds back in the 70s and 80s to ride around their land and now they're just sitting in their cabin's garage waiting for some city kid to ride around.

good luck, let us know when you get one

Cynthia got that Free Spirit. it seems to have been a good catch.

are you looking for a runner or a builder? I have a Kreidler I may let go for 150.00 or so...does not run, but is almost all there...will need work though.

I have a pocket bike, and think I might sell it, its a cheap engine always has problems but Iv worked on that pocket bike and cars enough where I think I could buy a non running one and get it to work. I found an indian that i might want to buy. Its a 1979 4 stroke, and comes with extra parts. Are indians good mopeds?

they're decent.

is it at the u? cause i think i might know of the one you're talking about.

nah its on eBay in wendell, mn, but if you know of any mopeds for sale, id gladly like to check those out.

Yes they are pretty good bikes!

fuck indian mopeds

all hype

no bite

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Indian Mopeds are awesome. They aren't very quick but they are look/ride great.

indian mopeds suck so bad they make me want to cry a trail of tears...

heyo!

word. Which brands are the best to get then? I know about puch and tomos. Damn im excited to get one of these things.

Whoever thinks that Indian mopeds ride nice are crazy!

bump

How do you know, do you own one?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account