F/S: sachs d moror case and Painball stuff

Hey,

I have a old sachs 505/1d motor case that has been sitting in my garage for a while. The crank is no good and the head jug and piston are totally shot, the case however should still be good. I think all the internal gears are also good, showing no excessive wear.

Sorry to post this here, but I figure its mopeds fault that I'm in debt than a mo fo right now.....so why not post here???

I have a first run Atomix "A Bomb" Intimidatior paintball gun for sale right now, with 4500 psi tank. This is one of the first 15 off the line and was used for one full nppl and psp season. It still rips, easily shooting 15 balls per second at it current set-up, and capable of much higher rates of fire. Drop me a line if you are interested.....make an offer. Oh, its black by the way and I could throw in some other paintball goodies.

Again, Sorry to post this on the MA site, im just broke as hell and desperate.

Re: F/S: sachs d moror case and Painball stuff

painball?

Zip it!!!! You should have also made fun of me for spelling motor "moror"........ And yes, if you played against me it was Painball.

Ok, swiss cheezy.

damn son, you played NPPL? What team?

That is sick.

Word....NPPL and PSP. Full ride for like four years. Atomix Factory was the team and the A-Bomb was our gun that was specifically designed for us. We only played D II, DI, and Semi Pro, blew out my shoulder before we could go pro, although I thought the rest of the team would for sure. Too bad we ran out of money. The gun is the whip. The team is now dispursed to many other teams. I now just work in the paintball industry, no more playing for this guy. You play? If you do, you know you want this gun..... Kidding. But if you do, let me know. I need moped money!!

I need that case. Email me.

How much for the gun?

That is fucking sick man, I would never think I would meet a former D1 player on moped army. HAHa.

What company do you work for now?

I always wanted an A-bomb but sadly I just got one of the newer BL Vices.....sick shit.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

yeah how much for the abomb? I played Nppl for a few years and a few psp's here and there. I quit because of school, but I'm looking to get back into it. I used to have Dave Bain's old murdered out abomb and it was sweet. I definately wouldn't mind another.

and you're telling me not to sell off my stuff you're a bitch

haha just kidding BITCH!!!!!!!

what ever I love you

BITCH!!!

Shit, I just posted the gun on ebay...I should have waited a day or two. I just figured no one on the MA site would be interested. I was just kinda throwing it out there in desperation. Damn mopeds.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account