yo the goose is loose

here are some pictures of the loot everyone was inquiring bout./Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 10.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 11.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 12.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 13.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 14.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 15.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 16.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 17.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 18.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 19.jpg/Users/haitran/Pictures/Photo Booth/Photo 20.jpg

1204325309_photo_11.jpg

Re: yo the goose is loose

hah i hate comp[uter/Users/haitran/Desktop/Photo 10.jpg

1204325383_photo_10.jpg

hate computers. who's new imac are you using then?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

the goose is juice

it's mine so sorry i was sidetracked. that was the bing 17mm.

that would be new old stock negrini pipe got a couple a those

1204336887_photo_12.jpg

the 50 v side covers.

1204336941_photo_14.jpg

franco morini pistons i have a dozen or so. the next pic is up close with inventory #s.

1204337040_photo_15.jpg

ta da

1204337071_photo_16.jpg

pugeot condensors/coil/points n.o.s. as well as variators n.o.s./ metal variator cover brand new and hot hot hot.

1204337201_photo_18.jpg

one cat named fritz. real cheap........ may need bath for indoor living.

1204337389_photo_21.jpg

this would be for ryan da squidman. still looking for the remainder. also there be a lot more where that came from. i just have a mental inventory of the garage so if your looking for something say YO! peace.

1204337558_photo_13.jpg

mmmmmmmpuchcylinders?

if you havent sold those sidecovers, i think mabecane (chris) is looking for a set. you could contact him if ya feel like putting in the effort.

YO! motobecane cylinders?

oh shit YO! also, do you have any minarelli stuff, namely flywheel, stator, HT coil?

NEEDLE BEARINGS PISTON SPECS PRICES AND OTHER FRANCO MORINI TOP END PARTS PLEASE

how about one of those minarelli intakes that stick out sideways

you gut one of those

how much for a morini pipe?

I think he's selling the Variator clutch shroud not engine covers.

nah he's got em.^^

"the 50v sidecovers"

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

thats the daddy. how should we go about doing this?

craig is lazy on weekends to nice must ride mopeds if you wait till monday i can ship crap out then. morini needle bearings i got a few. puch cylinders i have a half dozen or so you just need the barrel right? cuz i only have a few complete top ends. leave you phone # and the part you are interested in and what you would like to pay for said part. i don't have paypal or anything cool like that. and ryan i will get the adress for flatspot or your house and send it there. holla.

1204400417_photo_31.jpg

Ok craig if those pistons you have are this size than I'll take one and a needle bearing too and if it works out I'll buy more or them from you ., cool?

i need a 40.40mm wide

45.25mmtall without dome

or 47.40mm with the dome piston with the pin being

16mm from top of hole to top or piston and

28mm from bottom of pin hole to top of piston. and

needle bearing measures 15 mm OD

with an ID of 12mm and

16.5mm wide

If you got em I need em name your price if you think they"ll work even if I gotta trim em up to make work .

let me know thanks

email sent too you too

1204449894_100_0461.jpg

Hey,

I don't need that carb anymore.

Would that Piston fit in the M1 Minarelli engine?

Might like to have one laying around just in case.

Thanks,

Ryan

OH YEAH are there rings to go with the pistons?If so I need some of those to if not I can allways get some from affton lawn shop but I still need those bearings and piston too

rings come with piston/circlips/pin.

DUDE your such a life saver awesome friggen dude thankx please contact me to set up payment and such details

Oh my info is in your other post and email too

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account