FS: 1978 Sears Free Spirit

 GotSpark /

Hey All,

Im selling my Free Spirit :(

In the south bay, CA

Also put an add up on craigs.

Low Miles, Garage Kept, Strong E50 (stock)

nice paint

1204134255_dscf2195.jpg

Re: FS: 1978 Sears Free Spirit

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Damn sean, thats a pretty nice bike. If i didn't have so many mopeds I'd probably take it off your hands.

 GotSpark /

It is super clean.

you know i'd even bring it to you tom.\

cause thats how much i love you ;)

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

lol. I like that pic on facebook, I'm all balls. If I sell a moby I might talk to you about this bike if you still have it down the road. I've been looking for something with an E50 I can make ridiculously fast.

used to have one, would like another, how much?

 GotSpark /

i put it on craigslist for 600

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Bump + pictures. 600 for moped-army-ers.

Its super nice:

man that thing is pretty, looks a lot better than mine lol, if i had the extra money and was in ca id be all over it.

Bump for a sweet bike

Anything in a complete running moped for sale in the Minneapolis area?

post a WTB ad in the sale area not in individual threads, you will get a better response

Hello, thats a nice looking moped. I'm no moped expert so is it a Puch or something with "Sears" stamped on it ? I live in San Jose and am having trouble with a Peugeot moped that I don't have time to tinker with. Would you be interested in a trade for this Peugeot (and some cash) ? I bought it from some guy in Dublin area, he told me all it needs is a "carb cleaning". Wrong, it needs a hard to find 6v points and condenser ignition.

Jerry

hey jerry. I have two sets of peugeot points, a whole stator plate with freewheel and cover and NOS coils. prolly everything you need to get it running, and I'm in SF.

let me know,

kirk

i also really want a free spirit for my girlfriend, but 600 is too rich for my blood. gorgeous bike though, i love the tank.

I'm definitely interested in the Peugeot ignition parts you have. How can I get in touch with you ? I go to SF quite often (at least 2 per month). Maybe we could meet somewhere or something. I've been looking for those parts for awhile now. I need the points / condensor, and the lighting coil(s) for sure. I don't really need the backing plate or the High Voltage coil. Let me know what to do. Thanks

Jerry

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account