Moby 50V f/s/t

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Here is my second Motobecane 50V I have up for grabs. It runs great. I just put in some new pistons rings, new malossi shorty intake and new dellorto 15.15. The tank is also red koted so no worries about rust in the tank. The paint isn't what it used to be and the chrome is a little rusty. I'll have pics up soon but she is yellow with black side covers.

I can sell with the malossi intake and dellorto 15.15 OR with a bendy intake and coffee can full of Gurtner carb parts (probably enough to make 2 complete carbs) for a cheaper price. Also willing to trade for a nice puch or tomos if anyone is down. I'm in San Luis Obispo, CA but willing to work something out if within a reasonable distance. Thanks for looking.

Re: Moby 50V f/s/t

how much are you asking? i am looking for my first bike!

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I was looking to get $450 obo with the shorty intake and dellorto

or

$350 obo with the stock intake and coffee can full of Gurtner carb parts

That's what I call "chuck full of nuts" ha! Java!

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Its a nice bike and runs well.

Tom, I never said thanks. I need to get you something...

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bumpkins

ha i may buy this bike, I haven't got the other frame moving yet that one is gonna be a beast. i have a 70cc kit for it, and im waiting for the massive intake and carb and pipe. I may make an offer on this in like a week when if funds allow and its still available...

-tracy

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Sounds good Tracy. What kind of Kit, carb and pipe are you getting? I still need to send you that piston. My senior project is killing me, I've at school from 7am to 6pm everyday this week. I also have another red moby that needs some piston rings (supposedly in the mail.) She'd be the perfect candidate for a kit and all that great stuff you have.

I have a 70cc airsal, Ive got a 19mm dellorto in the mail, im waiting for treats to get the 19mm intakes in. looking for a pipe, yet they seem to be slim pickens right now. Ive also ammassed a grip of moby bottom ends that im gonna frankenstien together for that 7 frame and the one you gave me. whats the deal with the red one? Also, I may be getting a puch tomorrow that I may offer for some sort of trade, I know youre in the market... But we'll see I don't know yet. also either way I may want that can of gutner carb parts, as money allows... Ill keep in touch as my wallet balences.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Yeah man, I definitely want another puch, and I'd be down to do some trading, just let me know.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Hey Tracy, Are you going to be home tomorrow? I'll be passing through SB on my way to a competition and I can drop that piston off to you. Also if you want a moby let me know, I can hook it up. I need some cash and some room for a puch rebuild.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

pic attached. Need money and room for puch build, so offer up.

1204857472_hpim4556.jpg

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

now $400 obo with the dellorto and shorty intake. $300 obo without.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account