trade hasselblad for moped

I don't use this equipment enough so if anyone is interested in making some kind of trade for a moped I have a 500c with a 50mm and a 150mm lens matching back a case and a bunch of other random stuff.

my wish list for mopeds includes: swinger 1, brown and gold magnum, 40t, peugeot tsa or tsm, sachs 2speed.

if any has any ideas let me know!

Re: trade hasselblad for moped

email me lets talk.

g3?

really the things that I would like are the swinger or magnum the 2speed sachs is something that has always intrigued me. I dont think the g3 had a 2 speed option but that would be cool. mainly I'm looking for the bike that I can't buy.

you can buy the elusive 2 speed sachs motor but i dont have it. I also have a Puch Maxi Luxe sport 2 speed 2 horse in immaculate condition...

1 hp puch maxi, with new ebr fork, new seat , new cables. just for the body, we could talk about the lens...

This is a cool trade!

indeed! let all know what trade works out!

I vote Erica for miss moped!

really I don't have any reason to sell this stuff. I was just thought that someone out there might have a desire to own a Hasselblad but not be able to afford to buy one. but you have that brown and gold magnum you got at a garage sale for $50 and you want to trade it to me for a sweet camera system. basically I am addicted to mopeds and will do anything to get more sexy ones.

trade hasselblad for moped

This thread makes me want to kill myself for not buying that Rigid free spirit, that was for sale in Madison last week.

Fuck.

here's a picture thanks for the interest.

1204052043_img_3485.jpg

dustin do you have any pictures of the maxi I could always use the lenses with my new body I guess. I assume it runs.

is everyone out there addicted to there mopeds like I am, cause I'm jonesin for something new some one wants a camera right. I have to many cameras not enough mopeds. what can we do about that.

i know you're working the barter/trade angle on this, but are you interested in selling the outfit at all?

cheers.

yeah since I have not made any real progress in trading. I might be interested in selling the set up. however I am in no hurry to get rid of it and maybe something could be worked out at one of the up coming rally's if you are going to richmond i could bring it along. It's kinda hard for me to figure out a price that I would like to sell it for but thats just because I'm indecisive and that's the reason I was looking to trade it.

oh and I also have some other stuff you cant se in the picture like a spirit level that clips onto the accy. rail on the camera and some filters and stuff. I still haven't run across the pistol grip but I think I have one.

yep haven't made any deals yet any interested?

drat, too bad I do not have any money and only 1 moped otherwise I'd snatch that from you right away.

haha

i got that rigid freespirit

it was a total basket case, the engine is turbo-fucked. it was outside for like 10 years

but it had a title, and i gave her 200. i'd say reasonable.

so if any one wants to make an offer I am open to anything reasonable right now.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account