FS: Pinto 2 and FreeSpirit

I really really don't want to work on these, so come buy them as-is and save some money.

Both engines run, both need new kill switches, both need new plugs, old gas removed, and carbs cleaned. Both have kind of fucked up seat covers, both have touches of rust, and mostly clean insides of tanks. Both are pretty. The Spirit is dirty, the pinto is mostly clean. The Spirit needs a new back tire/tube, the pinto has two tires that hold air like motherfuckers. The spirit has the throttle welded onto the handlebars via a screw, for some reason. It's kinda ugly, but if yer ok with it, then rock the fuck out!

Both bikes are in Chicago. Come buy them together so I don't have to work on them, you have 5 days....GO!

Re: FS: Pinto 2 and FreeSpirit

Any idea of a price? Don't want to piss you off with something stupid.

i want the pinto. what happened to coming to bloomington? I'm sitting here with all of my mopeds sad. You should have called me. I am leaving for savannah GA tommorow, and now I don't have time to come pick them up. unless you call me tonight and I'll drive and come get it. or you can save it until I get back, which will be next weekend.. talk at me soon.. sell that pinto to me.. I'll come pick it up.

Fuck, also, I'm in chicago. I suck at selling stuff....

email sent

Brennano, Call me up

Thanks Tony

sell me that pinto brennan!

emailed you but never heard back. How much you want for just one of them

bikes on hold for a minute...will let you know if they become available again...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account