FS: Puch e50 with athena 70cc reed valve kit

Just kind of throwing this out there. I am bored of my athena motor and want to build an 80 metra. I was originally going to just sell the kit, but when I got to thinking about it, I figured why not just sell the whole motor. So here it goes.

-e50 motor with ports already matched

-athena 70cc reed valve kit (the new one)

-carbon fiber reeds ($30 value)

-Top racing crank

-All seals and bearings replaced about 8 months ago

-two shoe clutch (sorry my clutch is the only think I will be taking, but I will replace it with a stock two shoe)

I also may include if interested:

-custom made shaw intake. Way less restrictive than the one that comes with the kit. Maximum flow. 21mm to watch carb.

-Dellorto 21mm race carb

-Techno boss pipe

So there you go. Real bolt on speed. The kit has about 500 miles on it after this weekend. So it is all broken in for you. I ran it rich pretty much the whole time I had it. Mixed at 25:1. I took the cylinder off right before Flock yeah, and the cylinder and piston were both in great shape.

I rode this bike about 200 miles this weekend at the rally with NO problems. I lead the ride on saturday and sunday. It was by no means the fastest bike there, but did an easy 50+ (guesstimated top speed about 54) once I had it jetted right on sunday, and it pulled decent up all the mountains with 16x36 gearing. This kit is a torque monster.

Well thats it. Make me an offer. I would probably be willing to sell parts of this individually if interested. Minus the crank. I am not opening the cases just to sell you the crank. Also dont try and offer me $200 for the whole pakage. The kit alone costed way more than that.

Re: FS: Puch e50 with athena 70cc reed valve kit

Email sent.

wow all it takes is a couple polinis blasting ya and its gone.

email returned.

:)

I wanted to get rid of this before I got blasted, but then I probably wouldnt have have had a bike to get blasted on. In the words of Graham "I am done with 70cc kits."

It's a great kit, but I miss my metra.

bump.

sold, thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account