Re: Florida mopeds, help!

Did you get my email? I have an october 1990 Ford Ranger for trade that started to run rich after a fuel pump was put in it, before that it ran good, might be able to do some where around $200 cash and trade you a ton of stuff, so let me know what you are looking for since i just don't have one of something usualy i have it in quantity. I would like to get it all , but want to be fair with you and not rip you off.Can you bring some/all to Jacksonville, Florida?

yeah,truck sounds interesting.i'll give you a call tommorow evening after work

i have a 2 speed block for sale,what's a fair price?

everything but the cylinder, head, and piston kit? Or are more parts not there. I want to buy 1979 Puch Magnum piston rings.

is it from the black frame?

How much for the Minarelli V1 engine?

hi rich,it's from the magnum i rode at the orlando ride.za50,that is kited with 60cc athena and side mounted intake.i don't know if i have he original piston or rings.the engine runs good.i have unused gasket set to go along with the deal.i'm a little overwhelmed,trying to do this so give me a call or email.

hey justin, $20.00 for the motor.it turns over and the points condensor etc.. are spotless.however iv'e never gotten a chance to run the engine.so at this price?the right hand casing has been welded for some reason.maybe threw a bearing?my 1st minn.engine.seems like it has good compression though.seems like a good deal>

JLEE - I'll take it.

Nerdo and Brentus will snag it for me.

Thanks a ton dude!

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

See you tomorrow!

Here is the Otober 1990 Ford Ranger i have for partial trade. I want to know how much cash for everything,do you want the truck as is or fixed. Call me anytime , email me, or respond on here , since i need to get it fixed saturday morning if you want it fixed.

1203742256_truck2.jpg

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Jason, will you be free on Saturday? May visit again.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account