Back up FS: 82 AMF Roadmaster

Per request (or demand) of my girlfriend, the AMF is back up for sale. This belonged to Andrew before heading to me for cosmetic work. He had it running (I saw the video myself)...but I haven't been able to get it on the road. I'm getting a couple "pops" starting and then some white smoke out the exhaust. Def wants to run and just needs some tweaking from someone who knows more about the mechanics side of mopeds than I do. Electrical is right fine, had th e lights on at one point before the pops came. Just needs tuning. Comes with original handlebars, spare tailight, spare front fender, original tank decals if you want to have them remade...and I think thats it. Tank is perfect. Very clean, sharp looking bike with only 369 miles on it. I'm in Boston.

1203370877_dscf8041.jpg

Re: Back up FS: 82 AMF Roadmaster

obey the force luke....adjust the points....it will run....

i know! i need some time with yoda so i can learn how to do so.

i hope your referring to some little green dude that talks in assinie riddles, not me.

Ill be obi one, but not some green goofball.

how much?

timing and points, you must seek.

350 as is. price will go up if and when i get this thing running on my own...with obi's help of course. won't be able to work on it til later this week.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account