puch magnum 4 trade or sale

i have a puch magnum with no title that im looking to trade. it runs great and looks even better. i basicly want to trade it for anything that runs with a title. or for the best offer. if any one has any questions or would like to see pic just contact me

Re: puch magnum 4 trade or sale

o yea im from central jersey

send me a picture please

Hey shoot me an email with pictures i have a few questions

ultra.vitalence@gmail.com

this must be a fake posting...?

no this is totally real. i will have pics up by tomm morning. the only reason i want to get rid of it is because i bought it from steves mopeds without a title and steve said it wouldnt be hard to apply for one. well he was a little wrong. thats y i would rather trade for it so im not only left with my tomos.

this is a pic of my girl . i hope some one wants to take her on a date

1203148052_pic0040.jpg

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I want to take her on date for sure. Too bad I'm in CA. Any chance you'd sell and ship? if so how much? If not good luck because she is beautiful.

thanks man, but sorry i dont really want to go through the hassle. i wish someone was willing to trade me. i really wish i could get my hands on a maxi or something like that. if only i wasnt screwed with the title, or i would have this thing untill i died

would you be interested in a pinto 2?.....Im in delaware....and yes its titled

will trade a fa 50 kinda runs and registered in MI

I have a titled Maxi that I may be interested in trading.

How much $$$ are you looking for?

i am asking for 500 but i am willing to negotiate. please post a pic of any ped anyone is willing to trade. and i am willing to drive to make the drop off.

How far are you willing to drive......?

how far im willing to drive depends on what im driving for

I have a nice '78 50V that I would be willing to trade. It has around 1200 miles on it. Comes with original tool kit and air pump.

It has a Michigan Registration. Don't know how that would work for you.

i got a 1997 ford crown vic for sale . 178,000.00 mile run great pass insp in nj. should have called mopedwarehouse before steves .

tom, you are killing me, will you please sell the thing already. i'd kill for that ped and live in north jersey. i don't have the cash now or a tradable ped. if you can wait till i sell my motorcycle, i'll buy it from you.

ill title it for you in south dakota so you will have a transferable title for $60.00.

half of that will cover the cost of getting it registered and plated

that sounds like your best deal by far tom.

i buy moped from you. i pay you moneys. can you drop it off in syracuse? if not, we work something else out, maybe you can drop it off in jersey at my friend's place and i can pick it up later

problem is if he tries to reregister it in jersey and it shows up previously tagged in jersey they will give him a hard way to go

for an extra fee i can put a new vin # on it

did you sell it yet?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account