F/s 1999 Tomos st , northern nj $300

no pics yet cause its snowing/raining/gay outside

this was supposed to be a project but i have lost all my modivation due to the weather. Silver tomos st frame. 1999

it has silver ttlx rims the new stlye. straight forks, stock everyhitng else

engine is a A35 with 70cc Full athena kit. I just bought all new gaskets, new ring and new carb mounted pull style choke.

engine has 70cc cylinder

70cc high compression head, come with kit

15mm intake

15mm amal carb

2 peice biturbo that is pretty much beat, but is still in working order

also just bought brand new oem tomos blinkers. still have yet to install them they are still in the bags. i also have to change the endings to the flat female.

everyhting on the bike works just have to finish putting some things on/ cleaning it. Only problem with the bike is i cant get it to idle i have no idea why. installed all the gaskets, ring , checked the cluthes and they have plenty life left and the springs are not broken. The new top end doesnt even have 5 miles on it.

the title is a ttlx title but the frame was barbage and swapped everyhtingto the st frame. it currently doesnt have oil injection on it but i have 2 comeplete oil systems if you would want it. Also dont have any silver fairing but i have left and right and cylinder covers, all black, odometer read i think 3,000 not sure.

still needs some new parts like

.cranks arms

.seat cover has small tear in the rear corner

.paint has some stratches

regular wear.

let me know i dont want this any more

Re: F/s 1999 Tomos st , northern nj $300

How exactly is it gay outside?

F/s 1999 Tomos st , northern nj $300

i was wondering where do u live what town and if you would trade for a go kart minor problems

Step 1: Click on "Verified User: Samz"

Step 2: Read city.

must be it's RAINING MEN...HALLELUIA!!

might be intertested in the gocart, got pics of it?. also not looking to sell just the title. bump

come on people, get this out of here

sam do you have a title for it? if so email me

yes i have the title, i just ned to flip it over to my name

would u be interseted in trading for a puch magnum

eh not really, but possibly, got a pic?, is it running?

nvm no title thx anyway, bumop i wantthis gone

Hi. Is the moped still for sale? Email me at KevinCotter4@yahoo.com

ill buy it

all emails replied

email me at kxrider230@aim.com

email sent

will be putting up pics tomorrow got some interest for it

Re: PICS

ok here are the pics, i couldnt fid the right side cover but i have it i know that, blinkers still need to be put on, i got the wront type lol, but i oculd proabably make them work. If not it would be a waste to ruin brand new blinkers. here are some pics, some parts are dirty as you can see. The lights all work, except the one beam on the headlight is dyingbut is on mopst of the time

WHAT!??? Your not going to trade for a magnum, jeez, Ive been trying to trade my peice of shit tomos targa lx for months, all I got was people asking why Im selling it....

Maybe because Im in florida but I still think its the Slovenian ped....good luck though!!!

I really like this. I was the one talking to you on AIM the other night. I might have 300 I can drop this weekend if not then it will have to wait til next paycheck which would be two weeks unless I can get money somehow.

thats ok if you want it i can wait, i still have to put the title under my name, but i havent signed it so you can just sign it and it will be like you bought it from the person i bought it from , no biggy, also the tomos's have the little silver tags on them and this frame doesnt have any on it, i think i have the tags and i guess i would stick them back on, im not sure if maryland needs to have them on or if you guys have inspection ect etc.

no i dont need registration or tags or titles or anything, its just got to be road legal and kept under 35, yeah right, like i'm keeping it under 35

lol ok , well ill still give you the title obviolsy so that u can sell it in the future, so what are you going to do? come get it soon or 2 weeks?

bump

bump

Aqua Dublavee /

can u take a pic of the tack and speedo?

the speedo shows 7,xxx i htink , but i just rebuilt the motor and everyhitng and so that doesnt really matter, but i think it says either 7,xxx or 5,xxx

bump

Re: PICS

ill give you 200

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account