WTB - Running Moby in Pennsylvania

Aqua Dublavee /

The title speaks for its self. As long as the Moby runs, I'm interested. I'm looking for one with turning signals but, I don't NEED them. Rust should be at a minimal, but I can fix that up. Paint condition I don't care about, except for obviously rust issues. I'm hoping for the seat to be in good condition but as long as it's not moldy/holy/etc. then I'm happy. Sooooo if you or someone you know has the machine described above, either shoot me an email or reply to this WITH PICTURES PLEASE.

kthanxbye

Re: WTB - Running Moby in Pennsylvania

And jow much are you willing to spend on one?

Aqua Dublavee /

Name a price. If it's worth it, I'll pay it :) But if you want an actual number...I say less than $400...but it depends on the ped.

$400 is the least I would take for a titled one. No title, then maybe less. The one I have is black, but no photo right now.

Aqua Dublavee /

Does it run? If not, what's wrong with it and how much would it take to fix it?

It's a running and ridable moped. Let me know if you'd like to come and see it.

Aqua Dublavee /

What time during the week are you available. I probably won't be able to leave here until Spring Break...if you want to hold it that long. Either that or I'll try to get out there on a weekend.

its a sweet moby for what its worth aqua....

Aqua Dublavee /

Any pics yet Rob?

No no - it's a new black one. The blue ones with titles are all gone.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account