WTB: Moped in MASS

Im buying a Maxi this week and one of my roomates is looking to get a moped so we can ride together. Im looking for a decent condition moped preferably a Tomos or a Puch. If its a Tomos I will buy a non running one as long as it has spark and compression. If it is not a Tomos it must be a clean running ped. Preferably a Puch but will consider other brands. In or near the Boston area. Post up here or email me.

Thanks

Re: WTB: Moped in MASS

I have a Puch Maxi and i'm in MA. Fires right up. I can deliver to Cambridge if that helps. Looking for $425 or best offer. Email me at ayrikzr1vet@aol.com if interested, thanks!

1202774315_dsc01463.jpg

email sent

This one runs great everything works on it.

1202783003_green_lx_left.jpg

The other side. $500

1202783085_green_lx_right.jpg

How about a Cimatti, runs perfect, unmolested condition. Under 500 miles has key and everything works hi-low beam headlight. $450

1202783339_cimatti_left.jpg

This bike is solid, has always been stored inside and is as near to new as you will find a 1977 moped anywhere near this price.

1202783549_cimatti_right.jpg

Vespa

This is a really nice moped, Vespa quality throughout. $450

1202783694_si_left.jpg

Chappy

Lb50 with a Lb80 motor. $550

1202783799_blue_chappy_l.jpg

Re: Chappy

oh jeas...you still have that green tomos? trade ya for my amf roadmaster, lol.

1202785639_dscf8041.jpg

I'm not into Harley's!

Daytripper send me an email. I will buy that Tomos cash tomorrow. I also might be interested in that vespa moped. Where in MASS are you located?

kaisenh(at)yahoo.com

Daytripper send me an email. I will buy that Tomos cash tomorrow. I also might be interested in that vespa moped. Where in MASS are you located?

kaisenh(at)yahoo.com

if your doing a field trip to daytrippers i might be in, i need to grab a ped too

that city bike is still calling me......

man is that vespa nice

I have never seen a City Bike in such nice shape.

Hows the tank?

The tank has been coated inside and looks nice.

Got the fever much?

Here is a perfect Maxi S with 632 miles $600.

msinger919@hotmail.com

Mike

1203297950_leftside.jpg

thanks for the replys everyone, I picked up a tomos targa LX and a puch maxi from daytripper!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account