WTB: Tomos Footrest/ mount

Timmy Southpark /

I’m in need of the mount bar/ foot rests for a kickstart tomos moped if anyone has a spare. I will take rusty/needs welding/ if i have too and i’m not a cheap ass, i will pay a fair price… i can also paypal or M/O.

Please email me, i need this for my new tomos custom. thanks -jimmy

Also can trade

Timmy Southpark /

I can offer trades on various tomos/puch/moby parts as well. thx

Re: WTB: Tomos Footrest/ mount

Don Pflueger /

repost from general discussion forum.

I HAVE A NICE PAIR.

THEY COME WITH A 2001 TARGA LX RACE BIKE WITH A COMPLETE KICK START ENGINE AND A COMPLETE PEDAL START ENGINE AND QUITE A FEW SPARE PARTS. $250,00 FIRM.

sorry about the caps. i should watch when i type.

Timmy Southpark /

Donp, that sounds like an awesome offer (really) but i just dont have to time nor money for that right now. Any chance of convincing you to sell just the brace? thx

You don't happen to live in Richmond do you? I don't know how to use paypal unless it's asking me for my credit card info. You could always send me a check for 25 bucks and I will definitely send it to you when the check clears. That would include shipping.

Don Pflueger /

no i'm not gonna separate them. sorry

Timmy Southpark /

william, do you have footrests? if so i could do a check. thanks

no it's just the mount. Actually now that i think about it... I need to take a look at it and make sure you can put pegs on it. I'll do it for 15 shipped. Most of that is my trouble packing it up and getting it in the mail. I mean i'm not going to use the mount and if someone else can, cool. You don't have and extra voltage regulator do you? if you do... Even trade. I've been looking for one for weeks.

Timmy Southpark /

Emailed!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account