F/S Motobecane Parts...

Here are some parts I've taken of the Motobecane I'm parting out. I blew the bulb in the headlight myself but it's all there and could work. One of the cylinders is good, one has a small mark inside that looks like a ring guide/ring end mark. One of the bottom ends is variated and one is not. Both heads are good. Both pistons/rings appear to be good.

Open to offers but I'm thinking about the following which includes shipping

Bottom ends $40 each

Cylinders $30 for both

Headlight $20

Exhaust $20 each

Pistons w/pin and bearing $15 ea.

I have a lot of other body/drive parts too if you need something. I'll clean this stuff up a little before shipping. Would like to get this thing out of my way so let me know.

thanks,

scott

1202589486_motobecane_parts.jpg

Re: F/S Motobecane Parts...

بهس&amp /

i need a drive pulley and sprocket if you might have one. and a good head w/ the spacers that press in on either side if you have them.

بهس&amp /

and if you have any good piston w/ rings

Both pistons and rings in the picture look good to me. $15 each. Both heads look good too but I'll have to look into the spacers, I'm not sure what you are talking about because I'm just not that familiar with these parts. Can you describe that a little more for me? Attached is another picture of the whole moped. Do you see the drive pulley you are looking for? Sorry again, just not that sure what everything is...

scott

1202591459_motobecane.jpg

Im interested in a piston with rings, wrist pin and bearing. Also interested in the variator. Is it in good working condition? Could you post a close up of it?

The pistons may be taken, I'm waiting to hear back from someone. If they don't want them they are yours. Attached is a picture of the variator. I don't have any experiecne with these at all but it looks like it's all there. Just let me know,

scott

oops, the pic...

I would rather sell the whole bottom end since I don't have a good way of getting just the variator off.

1202621284_variator1.jpg

Re: oops, the pic...

ok cool, does the plate slide freely? also tell me about the short intake you have, what is the size/ what was it fitted to?

I'll take one exhaust, the curvy intake and the carb/airbox.

How much? I'm only up in Canton. Shipping shouldn't be too awful.

hey, is the gas tank rusty? are you interested in selling the frame, forks, rear fender, and swingarm?

how much for a header if the threads are good?

Sorry guys, I been busy and just saw your questions.

Tracy- if by 'plate' you mean the half pully thingy then yes, it slides freely. There are three metal balls between that and the back of the clutch housing, they also move freely. Sorry I don't know more about these variators, just let me know how I can answer that better. As for the short intake, it came fitted onto a spare Motobecane cylinder that came with the moped and is obvioulsy made to fit perfectly. That's all I know about that. I can measure the diameter of the tube if needed.

Prancer - $30 including shipping, shoot me an email if you want them.

Eric - Yes, I sent you an email.

Steve - by 'header' you mean the exhaust header? If so, the threads are a little rusty but good, I can clean them up for you, $20 shipped. Send me an email if you are interested.

no cylinder head my man. threads as in spark plug threads.

Sorry guys, I been busy and just saw your questions.

Tracy- if by

Oh sorry, Yes, they are both in very good shape. $20 each shipped.

just double checked, yes, a spark plug screws easily into each and no broken fins. Attached is a better picture.

1202673852_heads.jpg

e-mail sent.

I'll take the variated bottom end considering that i don't pay more in shipping than the cost of the part... do you have any guess as what it would take to ship it to california? also, did you sell both pistons, actually all I need the the wrist pin and bearing but it never hurts to have another piston...

I am interested on one of your bottom ends,if the crank is not bent.

Do you ship to Canada ?

Mike

Sounds good Tracy. All the pistons and associated pins and bearnings are gone. I took the studs out of the bottom end thinking I may be able to fit it into a 'standard size' box from FedEx or USPS. If I can actually do that then the shipping will be under $10. If I can't then it could be almost $20. Let me check and see what I can do first and we'll go from there, I need to get a standard box tomorrow. Send me an email if you don't mind. thanks,

scott

Hey Mike,

I don't mind shipping to Canada if you pay the shipping - I don't know how much it will be. But the piston rod seems a little loose on the crank on the non-variated bottom end. I couldn't say if the crank is bent or not but I figured you would want to know regardless. I'm not familiar enough with these to tell you what may cause that. So maybe we could work out a lesser price for this one and you pay the shipping? Or if you don't want to bother maybe you can get with Tracy after he takes what he wants from the other, variated bottom end and he could hook you up? Either way, just let me know. Send me an email if you are interested in the other one and I can check on the shipping.

scott

Hey i am looking for a clutch for a v50 u got one

I am interested in the carb and or the airbox cover, but would like the whole carb. any carb parts??? ctgolf@pga.com..thanks

ill pass on the heads, thanks tho.

How about $30 for both heads including shipping? I would really like to get this stuff outta the way.

Hi Scott

Thanks for being honest about the crank and rod. I am not desperate for a bottom end but I like to rebuild my spare engine.

I pass on this one.

Mike

do you have any swing arms and forks for the motorbeacane as well if so willing to buy

Hello dan, I have Moby swing arm and I live right next to you practically.

F/S Motobecane Parts...

so you want 125 for all of those parts

I need the headlight if it works,,,also do you have a drive chain?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account