1985 General 5 star- Black - perfect cond!

For sale is a 1985 General 5 star. This moped runs flawlessly. It has a Minarelli V1 motor which runs smoothly with no knocks and starts right up. Blinkers and head light work. One of the nicest looking mopeds i have ever seen. The only thing it needs is a new spedo cable which broke just about a week ago. This moped was only used in nice weather and was not abused. I would be more then happy to answer any questions anyone might have. I live in Hicksville, Long island and have no problem to let anyone come take a look and for a ride. I am asking $575. This moped is hard to come by let alone in this condition.

my cell number is 516- 761- 2120

Thanks, Mike

1202579276_picture_1053.jpg

Re: 1985 General 5 star- Black - perfect cond!

sorry i forgot to add that it has brand new tires that i just put on and still have 100% tread

I seriously have to move.All the good peds are so far away.

i hear ya, i picked this one up in southern nj.

Probably have a new speedo cable if intrested. Email me with a length you need.

1202580545_100_6481.jpg

oh jeas thats nice. i'd be all over that if i had the money and time to pick it up.

Ron if Mike doesnt want that cable I might. I am buying a General 5 Star frame.

there for ... cev stuff..lol not general 5 star... its a special cable .. on the generals..

ron thanks for the offer but i just need to get rid of it as much as i would love to keep it. i need the money as well

i was just in nyc with a ryder truck! now i'm hundreds of miles away.

they need to get some wifi hooked up on i95.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

if it were a sachs general, i would be super into this

stay outta my turf mike. she shoulda been mine.

its not perfect it has a big dent and a small dent in the tank and a spoke missing in the front wheel haha

it needs some rust to make it look nice

chancey she can be yours haha

That is a beautiful moped, I never did know what the country of origin was for General mopeds?

im pretty sure it was made in the U.S.

Taiwan

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

Was this the same General that was on Craigslist for months?

Haha maybe! If it is then they def stepped their game up picture-wise.

Dan that Cimatti City Bike is looking sharp!

haha no this isnt the same bike. i saw that one though..i think he was asking 700 which i belive is way too much

hey mike... left you a message on your phone... please call me. i live on long island so i can come see it anytime. gabe

Thanks dude! It's a totally different frame though haha. I'm just using the motor from the bike I bought from you. You'll shit yourself when you see what happened to that old Cimatti frame. Totally awesome Pacer Cimatti Frankenstein. I'll take a picture of it when my friend brings it back from LA.

hey mike would u be iterested in making a deal including a trade for a puch magnum

1203150367_pic0040.jpg

I'll trade ya for a nice running and looking 50V not a fixer upper a great looking one, I'm 90 minutes away from you.

thanks for both offers but i'm just looking to get rid of it. i have too many motorized things and i need room at home.

hey mike... i thought about it and my offer stands. if you are ok with it just give me a call. By the way, the BK guy post his back... tsk tsk tsk...

bump

mike .... was good? i heard you rooled thru lou's place... did you see my super 9? what is going on with the general?

i went to his shop. he is actually selling a front plastic piece to one of my friends off a red scooter as a replacement. I saw your scooter too its pretty nice looking. as far as the general i dont want to let it go for 450 so i'm just gonna keep advertising it. i'm not in a big rush to sell it so if someone calls then great but otherwise i don't mind hanging on to it for a little while. i think i'm going to take a ride down to lou's shop next week so maybe i will see you there.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account