tomos parts for sale

hey im clearing out my closet and have a 03 tomos trans/kick start its got a airsal 70 kit on it the trans case is cracked but the motor and trans ran when taken off the bike motor has 500 mles on it. i also have 2 side covers and front cover from 03 sprint head light and tail light from 03 sprint head light in good condition tail light has burn marks i have a few other things too if you need anything not listed ill check if i have it. im not lookin to make a fortune just make an offer on what you want or whole lot at once. thanx

Re: tomos parts for sale

pics

email sent

How much for the airsal kit $60.00 good email ronsparaco@yahoo.com

i also have a a35 head milled professionally and i painted t o match the kit and i have a targa seat and tank in good con dition with only 1 very small hole in the side

Hi just wondering if you have an aftermarket carb on it, or an upjetted carb. My carbs choke is a little messed up and it might be easier to just replace it. Let me know if you have one and I would be interested if the price is right.

nah i dont havve the carb it was still on the bike when i sold it. the engine in the pic is the engine i have for sale but i replaced it with a pedal startv when i soldit

bump

look who it is

hey thats funny cause you still owe me the front fairing, dont think i forgot, i sent you $15 for that front fairing, and guess what, you never answered your emails or anyhting, I even have all the info from me sending the money to you

12405 (Shug) (snug) harbor rd

berlin, MD

$15 tomos fairing

so when you gana send it to me

Re: look who it is

o yea this was over a year ago btw so i dont advise anbody buying anything from this person

i sent the front fairing sorry it never got to you

yea ok like i belive that, why dont you send my money back instead

i can send you anouther front fairing or any othersinglepart you see pictured free of charge

if anyone wants these parts let me know ill sell cheap 50 shipped for all parts other than engine and front fairing

how much for the whole engine and trans together

how much for the airsal kit? I can pick it up...

also how much for the tank

i dont have the bike anymore the kit is sold i still have all other parts pictured

bump still have all fairings headlight taillight and kickstart trans and a few other parts

Got the kit today. Looks good. Great communication, man! Thanks!

bump

20$ for the sidecovers shipped?

20 sounds good email me at smoktiluchok@yahoo.com

do you have the sprocket/flywheel side engine cover

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account