want to buy a moped in Indiana

Hi

Does anyone have any mopeds for sale in the Indiana area? Looking for any brand or year.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Re: want to buy a moped in Indiana

if you're near chicago come by warbux mopeds

Give them a call and ask for Pat or Glenn, 773-235-1981.

do you want it to be fully running? cuz i have a 77 batavus starflite that has compression and was running last summer...i haven't tried to run it since then though and it had some throttle problems, but it would be a good project bike that wouldn't need too much work...

It doesn't have to be running. I would prefer one in pretty good condition but I'm pretty flexible. How much are you asking and where are you located.

Jeff

i'm in anderson. i'm asking for $250. i also have some random spare parts i can throw in with that (extra encarwi carbs, sidecovers, levers, etc). i can take some pictures of the ped and the parts this weekend (probably sunday) if you want time to think about it and keep looking around...

Yes, please post some pics. Do you have the title?

I have a nice Suzuki FA50 has a brand new carb(less then 5 miles) fresh tune up,2 new turn signal lens and more. I'd take $300.

no, i don't have a title for it. if you live in indiana though, the state doesn't require you to have one...but if you still need one, i can write you up a bill of sale so that you can obtain a title...and i'll put those pics up later this weekend...

What year is it and do you have a title? Also where are you located?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

Buy Tad's Starflite. A decent bike! Or come to look at his, and then take this beauty home! Buy them both!

superman ped!

oohhh, a Puch. I've always admired their lines. And it's already got a pipe. How much you asking?

1977 Newport

Full Rebuilt E50

14mm intake & carb

Bullet Exhaust

16x45 gearing

Runs 35mph all day

I'll just list everything I replaced

New:

Bearings, Seals, Piston, Rings, Cylinder, Bullet Exhaust, Float, Needle, Points, Condenser, all gaskets

New: Seat, Headlight, Magura Controls, Grips, Pedals, Throttle and Brake cables, Decals, petcock, fuel line

Reconditioned: Full strip and powder coat, Wheel bearings repacked, brakes and drums repaired to better than stock, clutch, wiring harness, engine polished

I actually have red forks and a silver fender that go on this bike, they are being finished powder coating. Once they get done next week some time, I suppose it will be ready to sell, but it isn't cheap, but what you are buying is a brand new 1977 moped. If you are seriously interested, e-mail me and we can talk price.

The suzuki FA50 is a 1989, but there is no title as one is not required in indiana. I live in Illinois but could meet you part way.

I also have a 1974 Benelli available, email me if your interested.

stop by Motion Left Mopeds in Elkhart.

Motion Left Mopeds in Elkhart is off the chain! Nice peds up there!

i sent you an email about the batavus starflite with pics...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account