95 Kinetic TFR F/S/T in CA

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I have a nice Red Kinetic TFR for sale. Fires right up, comes with key and all that jazz. As you can see the seat has an awesome duct tape mod. Want to get $400 obo out of it so offer up. I will also take some trades, I'm mostly looking for a puch or tomos. So if you have a deal in mind by all means post (even if it's not a puch or tomos.)

I'm located in San Luis Obispo, but will be traveling down to Ventura this weekend, maybe up to SF in the near future. Or maybe you can drop by on your way to Flock Yeah and check her out. Thanks for Looking.

-Tom

pic:

Re: 95 Kinetic TFR F/S/T in CA

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

note the price is OBO. willing to negotiate since I just bought a super nice pinto. Pretty much have everything I could want right now besides more money :).

how about you just give me the CDI electrical system and the variator if it has one :)

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I'll give you the electrical system for $300 and I'll even throw in a free kinetic frame with motor and I'll even throw in the wheels. I'd really hate to part out a perfectly good running ped. I would rather just get some cash because i just spent $550 on a sick ass pinto.

Aaron McTaggart /

still for sale? i know someone that will almost definitely buy this.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

damn, now you have that pinto. Shit dude.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Yeah this is still for sale. I'll let it go for $300 obo now. today i broke the rear brake cable and there is something up with the rear gearing (making a squeaking noise.) I have way too many projects now (2 mobys and a derbi i just picked up) and I don't really want to spend anymore time on this kinetic. She runs but she needs a small amount of TLC.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

To craigslist with this. Stay tuned for Moby #2 which will hit mopedarmy hopefully by next weekend. I was hoping this kinetic would find a good home with someone from mopedarmy but it looks like it might just go to some college kid here in slo who calls it a scooter.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Tom, I have an urgent mission for you. Contact me!

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

This beast is SOLD.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account