f/s Motobecane

I just finished transaction on EBAY for a "2 for 1 sale"

I dont need Motobecane that came in sale. I would really like to sell as whole ped.

Here is what Ebay desc said::WE TRY TO DO THESE 2 4 1 SALES EVERY TIME WE CAN,,HERES A GOOD MOTOBECANE FRAME CONTROLS AND MOTOR,MOTOR MAKES COMPRESSION AND SHOULD RUN,,,NEEDS A BACK WHEEL,,NICE PAINT AND SEAT..:

Re: f/s Motobecane

Willing to ship the bike? I can start an offer at 80 bucks.

I've seen post on here before but doesnt seem that anyone knows for sure how to ship these things. How costly is it?

بهس&amp /

if you end up parting it out, i could use some things.

big bob at christies sales on 45 has a parts moby just like this with a rear wheel.. if you decided to get it running.

Thanks Mike,, always a possibility..

I was planning on building it up if you're still thinking of selling. It's about 125 to ship, which i would be willing to pay along with my offer. It wouldnt be hard to get a new back wheel and a headlight, or portion of a headlight. How is the inside of the tank on this bike?

Paul

Im not sure about tank, definitely old gas, as far as rust though I havent checked yet. I dont want to keep you hangin I didnt really think about shipping it.

I thought someone locally might be interested so I through the post up real quick, I think I did that so I wouldnt do what I did today, and that was to look at it and see it possibly could only need a rear wheel,brake assmbly, and tire. It definitely has seen some weather. Paint on frame is nice, but chrome is rough, literally.

Ive got seven peds now and confines are getting a little tighter than I like to work around. Dilemma for sure

ok... let me know if you change your mind about shipping. my offer still stands.

Paul

Let me know if you decide to part out, I could really use the variator.

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

If you part it out, sell Ian T the variator and sell the rest of the engine to me!

OK, will keep all this in mind....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account