MINARELLI CDI

I want one. i've been checking 1977 for awhile now and they are always out of stock. Does anyone have one for sale or know where to get one?

Re: MINARELLI CDI

bump1

I'd like one as well.

THEY ARE A HULL OF SHIT!! I put one on my bike got 4 mile a it burned out. Heard of others with the some problem.

7,000 miles plus on a cdi.. runs get Make your wiring simple.

bullshit. do a search in the performance section for "minarelli CDI." they rule.

great!*

Bullshit? There was a bad lot of them. Then they do go bad, there is no way to fix them. Hey, I tried it and wasted $90 or so and last the rest of the riding season. They are not the best of quality and it hit or miss.

buffalo derek has one.

email him, he wants to get rid of it.

its brand new never installed

Timmy Southpark /

i think mine burned out as well, i probally got like 5-10miles out of it. Made me sick... the bike ran awesome then randomly died and would never get spark again. using a voltage reader it appears the cdi box went bad.

Rob Farmer /

i'm going for it! thanks AJ!! what do I have to lose. i can always got back to points!!

Timmy Southpark /

$90.00... thats what you could lose. Its a great idea, but i think tophat was right, its hit or miss which ones are good ones.

im only out $55 if mine shits out. Thanks Brennan!

I like the idea of a minarelli cdi, but then your bike starts jerking.Start for home!! Pushing a moped sucks big time.

Hey Rob good luck with the cdi. Remember to keep the points handed

Timmy Southpark /

it doesnt start jerking it just stops.

My V1 CDI is the shit.

1500 miles and counting.

Worth every penny IMO.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account