wtb Qt-50 in MN

Anyone have a complete one? need not run, but prefer it not to be locked up, thanks for reading.

Re: wtb Qt-50 in MN

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/536231015.html

was this one not complete? i presume you saw it.

a bit overpriced though

I remember finding a complete Yamahopper in the back seat of a car in the junkyard at Hennepin Tech. I thought it was the oddest thing in the world and i was going to save it, but a friend decided that it was the flimsiest motorcycle that he had ever seen so he ran over it with his truck. I never got why these things had value,probably because of their rarity as runners now. but lots of them come up on the market at estate sales, you should also look online at cycletrader.com. Also, go to sportwheels every once in awhile and see if there is one sitting out in front with the rest of the moped/scooter collection. The guy in charge of selling mopeds is supposedly a jackass (not my words, but according to someone else that went there), but I think you would be able to bargain with him. you can still try what Cynthia was talking about as well.

Paul

keller_stephen /

I did see that, I believe it has been sold. It was priced a bit high. I don't know what my prob with theese things is...I just like them. Thanks for replies! keep your eyes open please, there is a real nice fa-50 for sale on cr right now but I'am having trouble contacting the guy. Oh well patience!

i know i saw a few last year, one at an estate sale, bright green. im not into them, so any i find, ill let you know.

keller_stephen /

thank you!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account