WTB: Puch Hi-Torque Cylinder and Piston

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Looking for a high torque cylinder and piston with decent compression, decent rings and no major grooves and seize marks or anything.

I'm sure with all the kits on mopeds these days, everyone has these chilling on their shelfs.

Thanks.

Re: WTB: Puch Hi-Torque Cylinder and Piston

I have a #11 hi-torque cylinder, but no piston. I matched the intake to the 14mm rectangular intake.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Yea, I mostly need a piston, but a matching set would be sweet.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

No one?

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

really?

Timmy Southpark /

i was looking for awhile, i think the people that have high torques hold onto them. there also seems to be an abundance of high torque cylinders with no pistons... apparently piston kits are not plentiful, or even avaible from what i can tell.

If your looking for just a cast iron sleeve i have a weird puch cast iron cylinder. Not sure what it came off of but it works on maxis/ mangums, Has a slanted exhaust port and only takes one piston ring. It takes a round port intake manifold. Email me if interested... i can get pics but my camera isnt great. -jimmy

i got a magnum x topend is that the same thing?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

one ring slanted exhaust port? could be mag-x topend.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

The Astro Daimler has the same setup. Angled port and 1 ring.

I was hoping for a regular one. Shoot, I don't even care if its Hi-Torque, just a matching cylinder and piston with good compression.

Hey don't knock the low-torque (Or high-speed as I call them). They may not rip off the line, but they'll go plenty fast.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Well I am replacing a hi-torque on a friends bike and was hoping to replace it with what it had, but if I can't I don't mind. I wasn't knocking one, but I admit I've never worked with the low-torque.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account