WTB Honda PA II parts, will pay top dollar!

Daniel Eberle /

Hi all,

So if any of you know a guy named Matt Peronto, punch him in the face for me. He scammed $75 off me for the back end of a PA II engine case off a bike he was parting out.

I've sent him a number of emails and heard nothing back. I'm not as pissed about the money as the fact that this guy straight up lied. Also, I've been around a bunch of moped people and talked with a lot of people on this site, and it's a pretty honest and helpful bunch of folks. This guy clearly is fucking loser who deserves to be black balled from all moped circles.

FUCK MATT PERONTO

Re: WTB Honda PA II parts, will pay top dollar!

got a 78 honda pa50 let me know what you need I think this is the bike that you are talking about. I can send you a few picts if needed. Engine seems to be pretty complete don't think its locked up will check tonite

Daniel Eberle /

Hey Dustin,

I hope you are more honest than that other guy I dealt with. I just want to check to make sure you've got the right bike:

Which model of the PA is faster, the PA I or PA II? Of course it would easier if I simply could remember which model I have, all I can tell you is that it is the slower version that only goes 25mph. I'm looking to buy the engine off the faster model, whichever that one is.

You wouldn't happen to know, would you?

The Honda PA50 II is the 25MPH model, the PA50 I is the faster 30+MPH model.

I have a PA50 II unfortunately..

There is a modification that can be performed to the clutch that can give you a couple more MPH. I think you can find it on the Expressly Moped site..

http://www.network54.com/Forum/26489/

WRONG!!! the pa50 II is the faster one (yellow)

pa50-II is the faster model.

If you're way desperate I have a PA50II motor, But it's got two broken head bolts in it. Lemme know. Or just watch eBay.

WTB Honda PA II parts, will pay top dollar!

I have a fast reedvalve, and variator for sales. Then just port your top end to fast specs(or better), and get a new pipe. Done!

Jake is right.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account