1977 Motobecane in CA

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I got a Orange Moby 50V. Runs good, everything works. I turned down the bendy intake and it has dellorto 12.12 on it. I'll have pics up hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Looking for $450 obo or some sick trades. I'm in San Luis Obispo if you wanna come check it out.

Re: 1977 Motobecane in CA

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

pics:

You got it running looks good. I miss that bike. Did you swap out the motor or just the piston? Here I am already looking for a new moped. Are you going to the rally?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I swapped the piston. The red and the yellow ones are almost running too. I can't make it to the rally, gf's bday is on that Saturday. What kind of bike are you looking for Dave?

Thats awesome. Not too sure. I posted "need advice". Take a look at the links on there let me know what you think?

Hey Tom,

How about that guy looking to get a ped for $300? I think he lives near SLO.

-Curly

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Link me. I have other moby's I'm putting together that i might let go for less:

Also I'd be willing to deliver up to San Fran and down to LA for a fee and maybe some beer.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

bump

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

what you got in terms of complete frame with no motor

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Well, the extra frame i have might be going to a friend of mine, but if it doesn't I'll let you know. It's a blue frame thats pretty much complete (think its missing a chain, a headlight, a tail light and other misc stuff.) Has a coil and belt pulley and all that good stuff. I'll keep you posted. If you want a complete with motor let me know. The red one and the yellow one in the pic above should be good to go in less than a week if all goes to plan.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Did your tomos come yet?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

Im basically looking for a rolling frame to slap an av10 on. I really dont want or need the motor, just a good useable frame.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Zack- yeah that tomos came and it was a huge piece of shit. THEY fucked up bad (took 2 monthes to get here, everything was broken, no 70cc kit and the list goes on and on.) Luckily they said they were giving me my money back and taking the lx back as well.

mkelley- Yeah I'll let you know what happens with the frame i have. Where are you located?

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

santa cruz.

could meet up halfway or figure something out

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Tom I heard your story through nick. Sounds like some royal bullshit. The world needs to know.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

This baby might be going for a kinetic TFR plus cash. POST now or forever hold your peace.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

gimme a rolling frame i give you cash

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Seems like everyone has av10 sitting in their garage, and need a rolling moby frame to slap it on (I got 5 emails about the extra frame.) How much are you willing to pay? Any chance we can work out a deal on one of those magnums in your profile?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

This beast is GONE....Stay tuned...Next week I will have another Moby (maybe 2) posted and ready to go.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

haha, i doubt that many people have 1 av10 much less an extra one.

id be willing to pay a fair amount for it, what did you want to get?

and i only have one magnum now and it will never leave my side.

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

Can't blame me for trying on that magnum. My friend was offering $100 for the frame (blue 78,) but he wants to make an electric ped. I never really venture to the Santa Cruz area to be honest so getting this thing to you might be a challenge.

I was going to sell an extra frame (beautiful red 78) and parts engine to a girl in SB for $150. So two extra frames, 1 parts motor and about 5 people that want them.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

i can meet you somewhere. king city or atascadero? something like that?

id have to see a pic of the blue frame. if its nice im down

Tracy (a dude) /

haha I think that "girl" is me. Yes its a common girl's name, but im a guy. haha Ive made the appropriate change to my name...

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

My bad. Sorry MAN, my mistake. See what happens when I ASSume? I feel stupid now.

Tracy (a dude) /

Haha Its all good. It really happens on daily basis.

Tracy (a dude) /

Hey tom just making sure were still down for friday.

like I said in my emails I'd like to hear about the running bikes too.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account