wtb:moped in minnesota

Hi,

I am looking for a running, or possibly not running moped in the Minnesota/Iowa area.

Re: wtb:moped in minnesota

werent you the kid who was gonna get one from AJ?

youre already in mankato too!

yeah i was going to buy it before christmas, but then my dad needed money so he took the money out of my account to get by. i told aj that i would buy it after christmas FOR SURE when my dad payed me back..................................................when my dad payed me back, i went to aj like a week or so after christmas and he had already sold it to someone else:(

he had a really nice 1977 vespa ciao, and i had many plans of suping it up and everything.......maybe i will see if he has anothernice moped that i can buy from him.

i have a 77 tomos, a3 engine if you are interested.

How much are you asking Cynthia? If he can't get it, i would be interested. I need another quick project, something that runs.

I HAVE A 1979 YAMAHA QT50 THAT LOOKS AND RUNS GREAT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. UPPER ENGINE JUST REBUILT (HEAD, CYLINDER, PISTON AND RINGS, ALL GASKETS AND BEARING) READY TO RUN.

1201196591_moed_001.jpg

is it a ciao??????? if it is i am definitely interested

kale,

not a vespa, but a tomos

take a look at the MA photos and you can get a visual on the differences. spend some time looking at the photos, and reading the repair/performance searches on the models that appeal to you.

if you are interested, let me know

does the moped have a model, or is it just a 1977 moped??? i looked @ the MA pictures and it sort of helps, but not really. if it is just a 1977 tomos, then i am interested.

i still got that 1977 tomos sport it's got a3 engine

I'm concerned about your tank though man, no more step throughs with rotted tanks for me. Did you ever get your motor figured out? The no title thing is kind of an issue as well.

getting title this weekend tank isn't rusted through it's just bad and there needs to be rewiring because the owner before me or something cut im shut and now they get pinched by the case so i think i should sell it now and cut my losses..

Nice, how much and would you ship it? is it titled?

Having a title and plate will help you sell it...can you re route your wiring? Does it have spark?

has good spark and compression i just can't start it and tank is nasty

tomos a-3 bullet. silver. licensed and titled. missing side covers.

1201315509_tomosl.jpg

They are nice bikes Stephen, they have bulletproof motors and oil injection (but that rarely works). They also have Encarwi carburetors on them, which people knock, but they are so damn simple.

thats the bike from maple grove, am i right rei?

how much did you buy it for?

How much are you asking???

Email me:

drenglerkale@yahoo.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account