WTB: Whitewalls 16" or 17"

I've got a couple bikes that are screaming for whitewalls; so if you got some you don't want or would like to trade for some standard tires please let me know. I am looking for both 16" or 17".

Thanks,

Derek

Re: WTB: Whitewalls 16" or 17"

some guy was selling 16s i think on the B/S recently. Do a search for whitewall or tires or something it'll come up

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

what kind of 'standard tires' do you have?

Not sure which brand, I'll have to look; by standard I meant black sidewall w/block tread, i.e. not slick.

I have some 17/2.75 whitewalls that I would consider selling . but they are straight rib m/c tires....make me a nice offer

Steve - I saw those a few weeks ago, he wants like $37 for a 16" and $67 for a 17" not including shipping and that's per tire. I have a good job but I just can't justify that kinda dough on moped tires. I was hoping more for that set that was sitting in the corner of a garage collecting dust somewhere. Used would be fine as well.

Jeff e-mail sent...

yea they were a bit spendy. you should try painting them yourself w/ tire paint? ive always been curious about that.

Sava whitewall 16's are available and fairly cheap.

moped junkyard has the 16s

ebay has the 16's too

I can't paint for shit, I'll just have to buy some.

I was hoping more for some used cheapies or unwanted cast offs; but thanks for all the responses.

The bikes have great treads now, but some whitewalls would just add that little touch they need to be special...bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account