Trade: Yamaha QT Seat for Front Basket/Headlight

I have a QT seat in VERY good condition that I would like to trade for a front wire basket for a NC50 and green headlight ring for a 78' headlight ring.

Thanks,

Raz

Re: Trade: Yamaha QT Seat for Front Basket/Headlig

BUMP

joe schuitema /

I have a wire basket for the nc50. It's in rough shape though. 80% of the plastic covering is on it, and there are a few bends here and there. I might have the mounting bracket, but the holes are drilled out to 1/4". I'm not sure what I would do with a qt50 seat though. What else do ya have? Joe

What do you need ?

Got any wish list for a part for your Express or need any oil for your express ? Are you running premix or stock injector ?

Thanks,

Raz

joe schuitema /

One thing I really need is the oil tank cap and the brakelight/lisence plate plastic. I don't need the brakelight assembly, just the big black plastic to stick the sticker on, mine has a huge crack running down it. If you don't have those, I'm running on the injecter. What kind of oil do you have? Joe

I will look and see what I have for parts. Otherwise I have Amsoil ,polaris and Bel Ray oil.

Thanks,

raz

I looked through my parts , seems as though I don't have either of the parts that you need.

Need any oil ? To be honest I would like the plain chrom basket not the coated white one. But if the trade is right I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks,

Raz

joe schuitema /

How about 2 quarts of the amsoil? Joe

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account