Wanted: Puch Maxi Rigid Covers

Is there a chance in hell that somebody has a set of Puch Maxi Rigid Side Covers they are will to part with? I just started a restore on this ped and realized they have different covers than the regular Maxi.

Re: Wanted: Puch Maxi Rigid Covers

whats that bike in your profile?

Mike Singer /

Thats a 1978 Casal K-177 Futurmatic. Seems impossible to get parts for. Frame looks like a copy of a Puch Maxi. It is running, but needs new front fork. The fork was bent when I got it and I straightened it but it is not perfect. Also, the side covers are homemade. Do you know anything about these? I found out it is made in Portugal and got a couple pics of it off the web, thats about it.

no i dont, but its uncanny how much it looks like a maxi.

you should see if maxi forks would work with it. looks like they might be straight up the same.

Mike Singer /

Yeah, I'll take a look at that possibility. It's a little spooky driving it the way the front suspension is currently.

50cc.nl has the rigid side covers in a few colors, if you dig around, i got a set in chrome, and black and i think grey too... theyre also on german ebay (ebay.de)

part numbers 19197, and 19257 are maxi n side covers, one is black one is chrome

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account