**I NEED A SACHS MOTOR**

I still need a 505 motor for my balboa.

If anyone has one, or knows someone who has one you can e-mail me or call me (814)282-7575

Thanks, Joe

**I NEED A SACHS MOTOR**

BUMP

I just want a nice used 505 motor. If anyone knows someone who would part with one please let me know.

(814)282-7575 Thanks, Joe

**I NEED A SACHS MOTOR**

*BUMP*

Re: **I NEED A SACHS MOTOR**

As always handy bikes in columbus has plenty of 505 sachs engines, all in different conditions. Ask B.J.

I called him the other day and he said he had some NOS 505-a's but i was kinda wishing for a used motor with a D head. If i can't get anybody to sell one though i will give him another call at a later time. Thanks, joe

Handy bikes has a HUGE pile of used sachs 505 engines in the back, All you have to do is search a little bit, if your looking for a 505/1d, I'm pretty sure you could find a complete bottem end and a used "D" head to make a complete engine. Just because B.J said he did'nt have any does'nt mean you could'nt dig one up.... You'd most likily have to rebuild it though. I got my complete 505/1d there for $100, and they are'nt hard to rebuild. (If you end up going there just watch out for a complete 505/1d thats siezed, I tried to free-it up for a week and believe me it's FROZEN... so as long as you stay away from that engine you should be good.)

the only problem with that is that i don't have time to drive that far and dig through parts without knowing if i will even find enough for a whole engine. (or at least i'm not to that point yet).

I'm still holding out hope that somebody has a decent 505 that they will sell me.........anybody?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account