Jake's Peds and Parts!

I'm trying to get in touch with Jake, I need some parts but haven't had a reply in some time.

Hoping a message here might help.

Thanks

Re: Jake's Peds and Parts!

Hey Mike:

Sorry i havent responed on ebay. life=crazy lately. I go to school, run indoor track, work at S and S variety beverages. and run this ebay business. Just shoot me an email. Sorry.

Thanks man - which address should I use?

I know life can be insane, I don't mean to be impatient. Thanks for the response.

Basically I just wanted to make sure you got my two orders, that I paid enough for shipping (should be without the second fender)and that I was hoping you could let me know the usps # when you ship.

If you want shoot me an email at mike_alanko@rogers.blackberry.net, I'm always reachable.

Use stooves03@yahoo.com Yea, i got the orders, and it should be enough. Thanks man. Ill let you know when i ship,prob tomorow/tuesday.

awesome, can't wait!

many thanks!

sorry to do this but still waiting! no badness intended, just need my parts! please give me a shout, 905 717 2567

parts are on their way mike.

AWESOME! Thanks! Just out of curiosity, how much was shipping?

Jake, I need a box of sparkplugs. Do you still have them?

Kev

Mike-it was a little more then estimated, but thats ok, no problem.

Kev-sure do, what size/brand do u want?

I need some plugs too ..email me when ya get a chance?

Jake,

Before we had talked. I need the box of 10 you had. You said they were $15? If so, I will take two boxes!

Thanks,

Kev

Hey Jake! If email still isn't working for you, it's mike_alanko@hotmail.com

and my phone # is 905 717 2567.

if you need more $$ for shipping that's not a problem, let me know and I'll paypal it right away man.

thanks again

cool dude. alright ill get it out tomorow/saturday. i feel rly bad. no money is needed. thanks.

no worries my friend - you have something I want and whatever it costs I'll pay, I'm not in a huge rush or anything, this is a hobby for me not life and death!

it's hard enough for me to find an hour a day for my dog and to keep my weekends clear enough that my girlfriend stays happy with me, i'm working 60hr weeks now - i know how it is!

ultimate respect for someone servicing the moped community, these parts are hard to find and margins are slim, so no worries, dude, seriously.

Hey Jake do me a solid, when you get to shipping that fender and clutch drum just shoot me an email with the USPS # so I can see when it's gonna arrive.

Much appreciated!

Just looked ya up, dude, you're 568kms from me.

Hunh.

Not bad.

Jaker! Did ya ship today like you said?

i got my dimoby out and need that clutch, that's the last part i need, to put it all back together....

Please let me know you did ship it and that fender...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account