fantic motors concord in mass

hi i have a fantic motors concord moped for sale. this moped is fast. it has a biturbo 14.14 delorto carb filter 12 tooth sproket bigger intake. lot of money and time put into this thing but the looks need some help.other than that its perfect and starts right up and run fast and fine. im in need of the cash to fix my quad so im asking 400 obo email me at blownhemi440@aim.com or call 1-413-896-2604 to set up a time to come and see it. i live in monson mass.

Re: fantic motors concord in mass

bump

I'd be interested in a fantic, but you're so far away! Got a pic plz?

no i dont got pics but i really need to sell this i got to get my quad fixed be for race season

bump

bump

get some pics. borrow someones camera...or hell...someones camera phone. i don't understand folks who try to sell stuff but don't have any camera whatsoever. you can get a crappy digital camera for ten bucks these days. ain't the best...but still gives someone a visual of whats for sale.

its the moped that all the way to the left (srry about the shitty pic but thats all i got) right now it has different handle bars and the seat from the sachs thats the 2nd one in from the right also i droped the price to 330 cause i need it gone soon

1201488634_img_7068.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account