WTB GARELLI SUPER SPORT XL TOOL BOX

I need a Tool Box for a 1978 Garelli Super Sport XL. This is the one that sits behind the seat and is cylindricule in shape with a snap on cover. It has to be in great shape with no broken or missing parts. The tools would be nice but not required.

Please email me to discuss a price with shipping.

Re: WTB GARELLI SUPER SPORT XL TOOL BOX

let me see a picture of your garelli and I will consider selling you mine :]

Leave me your e-mail address and I will send a picture of what it looks like now. I tried to post pictures but I do not know how to reduce the size to accomplish the goal! Sorry. I will do a lot more work on it in the future. At the moment I am just building it. If I get your e-mail address I will also show a picture of my 1967 Suzuki T-20 Street Racer Project to show what I can and plan to do with this bike.

I like the tool box on the bike. I will need it to store tools and a bottle of oil. I just think it adds to the look! Stupid I know! LOL!

I started this project as a birthday joke! Since then it has gotten out of control!

I still need a Tool Box for my Garelli Super Sport project, it is the one that mounts behind the seat. If you have one in great shape with no busted tabs and the cover please contact me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account