WTB Ducati Moped

I would like to buy one of these (see photo) in the Menomonee Falls Wisconsin area. I'd go as high as $350 if it runs well.

1199569524_ducati.jpg

Re: WTB Ducati Moped

oh yeah! i have one... are you sure about 350? seems a bit high. ill give it to you for 2.

but im in pittsburgh. i could bring it to you for free though. is that ok?

I'll take 2 if you're bringin' em.

haha

Is this post a joke? because I'd guess a ducati bike, whether it's a moped or not, would certainly go higher than 350 in non running condition

Yeah I don't know if your new to this dak but a ducati moped is rare. A running moped is rare. A regular problemed moped where I live goes for about $250. Your chances for getting a very rare excellent condition running bike like that one for $350 is slim. I'm not trying to be mean because you probably didn't know but if I were you I'de slim my picking.

My bad you own mopeds, but still take what I said into account. Just tryin to help.

Just enjoy the picture, ain't it a beauty?

id love to have one myself

just to say i have a ducati moped

non moped riders dont believe that big motorcycle companies ever made mopeds so when you tell them you have a ducati moped or a harley moped or an indian moped they always have the stupidest look on their face

oh yeah, that thing is gorgeous... but ive always been into the MV agusta myself... take a look at that one in the photo section.

Hmmmmmmmmm classic Italian moped. Anyone got a tissue?

Yeah, those classic Italian peds look awesome. too bad thye are rare, very expensive to buy, even more expensive to run and impossible to find parts for.

I'd love to own one tho. Just to own one, it wouldn't even have to run. Can you imagine having a 50's Ducati or MV Augusta? I'd treat it like it was my child. A lovechild of beautiful enginering and art :P

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account