parting trac top tank out

I am probably picking up a 86 trac top tank next week.I am keeping the intake and the mags......anyone need any parts?

Re: parting trac top tank out

email nate bandit

Is it the M48 or M56 motor? If its the 48 (the one with a variator) then I want the complete exhaust system. Also I want the pedel arms, crank, and big pulley, if its the 48 motor.

TaylorN.

If the tank and side covers are good then I want them, If it has the dealam 2 speed motor then i want it as well. If it has the m48 or m56 i dont realy want the motors, also taylor, the m48 is not variated, it just has a one speed pully system

so let me know what you got skywriter, im very interested. and thanks for the spot vic.

variator? M48?

yes variated. I have a batavus with the m48. I know what variated is. What do you think variated means? Look it up.

i don't need to look anything up. variated means it has a variator, which the m48 doesnt.

its missing some stuff but ill get some pics when I get it...I really know nothing about the condition other than it has about 2000 miles, and I took the key out of the ignition and couldnt get the gas tank unlocked. It appears to have grimeca style mags.....tank has a dent in it...

and I do know its the daelim engine....however which one it is I dont know......I dont really know anything about trac peds

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account