Trade: GPS for preformance pipe

I have an explorist 100 that I don't use anymore. I got an explorist 200 and i <3 it! The 100 still works perfectly and has the box and papers. This is perfect for geocaching, finding your way around and seeing how fast that moped will fly!

On this one, the light hits the screen just enough to see every little scratch... it's not as bad as it looks in this photo. and the button lettering is worn a little.

Now, for what I want... I want a top end preformance pipe for puch. can be used and discolored as long as it isn't falling apart. let me know what you have.

-Eric

Re: Trade: GPS for preformance pipe

i have the 500 limited and i love it. i was just useing it yesterday to see how fast i could go on the ski slopes..

i also cache alot

come on... anyone? I also have a few puch parts and a pa50II that I want to part out.

what all puch parts do you have

I have a rusted up pa50II complete and I have a stock newport that had almost everything broken. If you want stock parts, let me know and I'll let you know if it's any good.

how good is the motor on it and how much im just looking around trying to find prices on them and if i have the money and think its a good deal ill take it oh and the intake and carb

crank is a little rusty and case is dirty, flywheel is rusty and starter lever is soaking in wd40 right now to loosen up. Since this didn't run when I got it, I have no idea about electronics. the head cylinder was siezed so I broke it loose but it was shot. the carb slide was set up tight so it was not salvagable and I bored the intake to 15 mm for another project.

btw, I'm not looking for money, just a trade.

oh ok then nm sorry for wasting your time

Hey email me i might have something to trade you.

bumpity bump-

Eric

Does anybody have any pipe besides stock and a biturbo?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account