2000 Tomos Targa Part Out

Danny Bernier /

Like the topic says, ive got a full 2000 tomos targa for sale, its been apart for quite some time, planned on rebuilding it, but never got around to it. Now i need some extra cash and its far from being finished. Its got a silver frame, black wheels, and before i took it apart the motor ran great. Extras include an aftermarket exhaust, different jets, cant remeber what #, 27 tooth sprocket. THe tires have good life left on them, and im not to sure which model the engine is, but i think its an a35. Email me for pictures.

1198881864_pc280017.jpg

Re: 2000 Tomos Targa Part Out

how much for the motor?

Danny Bernier /

depending on where your at, probably around 80 bucks including shipping, its heavy.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

How much for the cdi ignition?

Danny Bernier /

is that located on the wiring harness or is that in the transmission? Sorry, its been a long time since ive even sorted through the parts.

What size are the wheels, 16" ?

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I need a set a rear shocks. I'll drop you an email and hopefully i can get some pics from you. I also need an exhaust, so i might take that too. Hopefully we can work something out.

Does the frame have a title?

still got the headlight assembly? if it is round, not square, i'll take it - just let me know how much, thanks.

sent email

Danny Bernier /

The frame has the vin number on it, but i dont have a title. You can easily get one though. I have the rear shocks, and the wheels are 16". The exhaust is made by Bullet too. Email me if you are serious about buying something, its hard for me to get on here and check the site, dont have full internet at home, just on my phone.

How much for the right throttle assembly ?

Hi " Danny. IM Intertested in the engine if its a a35 . zip 08562 HOW much engine /shipping Email address ronsparaco@yahoo.com Thanks RON

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

how much for the wheels? i'll email you.

Danny Bernier /

Hey guys, motor, exhuast, shocks and wheels are probably gone. Thanx to those who picked these things up so quick.

The throttle assembly is all fuggered up, so im not willing to sell it. I still have the frame, wiring harness, taillight, fender, chain cover, front handlebars and front fork assemblies. Along with alot of other random stufff. So email me if you see anything you need, this stuffs going fast.

HI, Danny How much for the frame with s/h to 08562 zip Thanks RON ronsparaco@yahoo.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account