Sachs Madass South Florida

I have 3 Sachs Madass bikes tagged and titled in south Florida. One still in bubble wrap (4spd). Two are open and running for break in period. One is a 4sp, one is an auto. Bought one for me, and figured I'd get one for the girlfriend (so I wouldn't get in trouble for riding mine so much). Met a guy who needed to sell, so had room in the van for one more. Long story short - Girlfriend is afraid of hers. Have to sell atleast 2 of the three. Keeping one for myself. Priced less than new - and if you bring cash, the bill of sale does not necessarily need to reflect the entire purchase price (saving you about $100 on tax). Looking for $1500 for bubble wrap new, and $1300 for open bike under 100 miles. Have 14t sprockets that I'll throw in too.

1198618408_dsc04947.jpg

Re: Sachs Madass South Florida

Aaron,

You may want to post it here also.

Good Luck, Moe

http://www.madass.ca/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Re: Sachs Madass South Florida

Sorry, can't delete this post - Only have one bike now, and it's in Maui, HI - Anyone interested in riding it on vacation here shoot me an email - I'll be renting this through Kama'aina Scooters in Kihei, maui. It's been all over the island - it's a blast to ride, and a real head turner!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account