WTB:Motobecane/Peugeot 103 in MN

I'd like to get a Motobecane (doesnt matter on the model) or Peugeot 103 in MN. Anyone close have one or is able to deliver? Bike doesn't have to be running, just close to. Tank should have minimal rust.

Paul

Re: WTB:Motobecane/Peugeot 103 in MN

no luck on that craigslist one?

well i got my 1975 tomos sport i might wanna sell i don't know the tank is pretty bad other then that it should be running but i can't get it too, put in a headlight and the junction sleeve fits but doesn't fit where it should on the bike i'm gonna fiddle with it more today and if by after christmas i feel like theres no hope i'll let ya know

dude tank should have NO rust!

nope.

I don't want a Tomos, they're the same thin gauge steel as a Puch and they definitely are not variated. You should just restore the bike and keep it. get her running. Elsen's in Richfield could weld the fuel tank if it has holes, just clean it out really good so that we don't have an explosion risk. There is a manual for repairs on Moped Riders Association.org. There's always hope for a moped, i bet its something simple that youre overlooking. Take her to Bluecat Garage off of Vandalia Street in Saint Paul if youre desperate to get her running. Ryan Scott was a former Moped Army branch member.

anyhoo.......bump. I guess someone will have something available after the holidays.

Hopefully, not many peds for sale in MN right now.

Did you call about that 200 dollar Moby? I did and didn't get a call back. I'm betting it's sold by now. Anyway.....bump.

bump

bump

If anyone has a variated moped and is willing to make a trip to MN, or is able to ship, send me an email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account