FS. Peugeot 103 Complete Project

So, I have this 103 that I bought years ago to save it from going in to the garbage. I have never touched it. It came in two boxes and 500 different pieces. Would make a great winter project for someone.

It looks like the kid disassembled everything in preparation for painting. The tank has been Kreemed, as is evidenced by the Kreem sticking to the outside of the frame near the gas inlet hole. Everything looks tobe there. The motor looks to be in great shape and turns over very nicely.

I will ship this for whatever it costs me to ship it plus the materials to pack it with. I would guess around $150 to ship it. Make an offer on the whole shebang. If I don't like them, I will keep it and just leave it in the boxes to die a slow and painful death. I don't feel like parting this thing out right now because the whole thing could be made to run again. Someday.

Pictures attached.

1197261799_100_2756.jpg

Tank

1197261821_100_2758.jpg

Box o' parts.

1197261844_100_2759.jpg

Nice clean engine.

1197261871_100_2760.jpg

Re: FS. Peugeot 103 Complete Project

It's too bad that you couldn't get this one back together again. You still going to sell the other Peugeot as well? I am looking into a red 103 here in MN, but I will let you know if I am interested in one of yours.

Paul

It's not that I _can't_ get it together, it's that I don't want to. Yeah, the other 103 is on the block too. I might get around to it, might not. Until then . . .. .

Damn Bryan.I would make you an offer but shipping is so expensive. If my damn truck was dependable to make it there.

Well, I will let you know whats going on this coming week with the red 103. I made a mistake, its actually sitting in Hudson, WI, but it's still located fairly close to me. If the bike is more of a parts pile than a workable project, i will contact you about the blue bike. I wish I had the cash for both of your 103s. they are good bikes, even if there's some quirks to them.

o yea the one in WI? the guy said it needed a flywheel key but puegot don't use them right

no, they dont, they use tension to hold on the flywheel. the magnetos on those arent like Puch apparently.

bryan

what amount of money you want for this peugeot?

let me know

xmas is close

822-9367

Bry,

if youre going to make another trip to Minneapolis for the holidays, i may be interested in getting your blue 103. I just need to know how good the tank is inside. If it has spark, good compression, but doesnt run, it just needs a new carb. I would just get a Dellorto for her.

Paul

paul u get that 103 in wi? or what

The dude isnt sending back pics and he seems to dodge questions about the fuel tank. Getting new piston rings for it isn't hard though. What can ya do, some people are reliable communicators and some are not....

Paul,

I won't be up there for the holidays. I was there for Thanksgiving so I won't be up there for a while.

So, no one thinks this would be fun to put together like a big Lego set? I've had a few offers but not for more than I could part it out for. Oh well, maybe it's time that I relegate it to the attic in the garage until I get around to it.

Leo, I emailed you at the address in your profile.

Bumpoliscious.

think those side-covers would fit on a 1975 tomos sport

No they probably wouldnt . Why would you take parts from a perfectly good 103 anyway? I think he wants to sell it whole. It would look awfully funny riding around town on a Tomos with parts from a less superior moped. I would just check for generic Puch Maxi sidecovers or ones that go on newer TOMOS bikes. They arent rare by any means.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account