FS: Garelli SSXL

Etheran St.james /

This bike is for sale in Indianapolis. All details are included in CL listing.

Use e-mail to contact me, chances are I won't log back on here to check this post.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cyc/497327782.html

Re: FS: Garelli SSXL

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Aw man...Yo Philip, you need to break into Garelli's man, starting with this cherry ride!

The yumster gonna get it! Add it to the fleet.

damn why cant u live closer!!!

i'm going to beat you to this mike!

um...i believe it is as good as ours. =P

I've owned a Garelli or two, and I have a chance to buy back a mint SSXL LTD that I sold to a girl who is moving to California and can't take it with her. Sadly! I am currently un-employed, which puts a big dent into my moped cash. I need to scrape up some dough and get that LTD back, though.

so....now I know exactly what I am going to model my bike after. You garelli is EXACTLY what I had in mind for mine.

SICK.

Cory, I think you already beat me to the freespirt swingarm. I was about to post a wtb and I saw yours and just gave up. I still got to get one of those swingarms.

Hot Shit!

SOLD

Etheran St.james /

I've got cash in my pocket and the machine is crammed in the back of a sedan heading back to Chicago with two stand up cats.

No thanks to the CL low ballers, and a MA user who tried to bribe it out from under Mike and Joanne.

Hope y'all enjoy the roadkill deer steaks.

Farewell Moped Army, I'm now mopedless and heading to Montana.

See y'all in the wilderness, after the fall.

lol ether they're my friends, i was just playin with em

how much do you want for it?

I think he just said that it's SOLD - cash in his pocket and some suckers from the big city drove down and picked it up.

Suckers? I don't think so. You can only buy so many 120 dollar non running peds.

Re: SOLD

thanks for everything ethan!! we stopped by the art museum on the way back home and it was free-ninety nine (the right price).

we will enjoy your deer steaks and good luck in montana!!

Re: SOLD

Tongue was firmly in cheek on that comment...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account