Fold Up Moped on Ebay

Re: Fold Up Moped on Ebay

The Gordon's Fisherman /

Looks like that honda posted the other day.

you have to READ the text in the ad with the forx story

_the forks were bent_

_The forks are removed so some new ones will be needed. _

and anyone that was on chat last night would know about the potential of how SEXY a MobyX can be!

It says it weighs 35 pounds, sounds kind of light. There really isn't much of a frame and the wheels are smaller.

I have fixed so many bent front forks and swings that are twisted.. its a easy no more wants to work hard for a nice moped. Getting to be a sad world.. HEY pass all them junkers that people dont buy Ill find time to fix them to running and rideable shape..:)

I was on the chat. That moped has some SERIOUS SEX APPEAL>

Trust me on this.

whoever buys that should put on some ebr forks... magnum length!

I actually emailed this seller several times about this ped and all emails have gone unanswered. I don't get it! I want this bike but hesitate to buy from a buyer who refuses to answer my questions.

I want that.

If anyone buys this, please post updates of the restoration.

Like I said in an earlier post I have written to the seller at least 6 times now without one response! What's up with that? I would bid on it if he just answered my questions!!

If he doesn't look at Mybay, he may never see those messages. My Mesages are supposed to go to my email and they never do.

Huh, that's strange. All my messages I send and receive through Ebay go right into my regular email. I never thougt of that possibility. Too bad for him, I was a serious buyer.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account