FS:78 Honda Hobbit

I am selling this 78 PA50I.It's all stock.It doesnt have that exhaust on it anymore.The odometer has 4300 miles but its not the original odometer.It has a clear KS title. Runs great. New carb seals.

This would make an excellent bike to kit.I had a 70cc Metrakit and Proma Circuit pipe and it would do 35+ mph and I weigh 250lbs. Runs great. Email monroeia@sbcglobal.net if interested. $175.

Tim

Pic #2

Pic #3

Re: FS:78 Honda Hobbit

This is a good running cheap ped.I sold it on fleabay but the deadbeat decided not to pay for it.So here it is. I have the chrome rear fender brace and all the reflecters. Just needs a rear fender which can be found on ebay for around $10.

what happened to the pipe? i want it

Pic #3

Tim,

Did the guy carry through on the Snark? I was thinking about that one. The only thing that keeps me from buying this is the drive to Wichita.

Re: Pic #3

The only thing that kept me from buying it is that it went over $50. ;)

Yeah the guy bought the Snark. But as it turns out.I know a guy that knows him,and, he was talking about seeing what it is worth for scrap.So I emailed him and told him I would like to buy it back. He wont get that much for it in scrap.He's a real dumb ass.When he picked it up he was saying all this crap that he thought he wanted to do with it.I knew he was weird.So anyway. I want it back. I think its one of those things too that I wish I would have kept. I know its not worth more than $50 but I think to me it is.I dont know why but I love that thing.

What state are you located in and what city?

Yeah, the Snark was cool. I have a Polini kit for that engine that I was thinking I would have put on it. Ah well, too late, too gone!

Like I said, I'd buy the Hobbit if that Wichita drive wasn't so damn boring!

Yeah its boring. But havent you driven through Iowa for peds?Lol.

Leon Swarmer /

hmm, who was the next hightest bidder. Of yea that was me.

Not headed to Wichita soon though,.Leon

I am having the worst luck with selling shit on fleabay. I either get non payers or people who get my number and start stalking me.Lol. Or just plan weird people.

Christophe, I am in Wichita,KS

Come to Wichita, we'll be there in forty days!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account