FS - '65 Sears Sabre Puch

Here is an eBay auction for a Sears Sabre - not familiar with it, but it's made by Puch. In the Detroit area, no bids, sells on Monday. It was listed under motorcycles.

"1965 Sears/Puch Sabre":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140183934499&ssPageName=MERC_VI_RCRX_Pr4_PcY_BID_Stores_IT&refitem=140183575736&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

Re: FS - '65 Sears Sabre Puch

It's been listed before with a reserve at 900 with no takers, looks like it needs some work.

Its worth the 900 btw.. if you know how to work on them its a easy reamp and could be running is 2 hours work in most cases. lol People are fucking lazy anymore just want shit drop in there lap.

No reserve this time

How in the hell could that be a better deal.. theres no reserve on the other one... and its a moped shop selling it. So I dont know if I wouldnt bid.

I would love to have that Allstate.I have always liked Dezzy's.And it comes with a parts bike too.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account