WTB freespirit swingarm

any condition, any color. let me know what you got

Re: WTB freespirit swingarm

I think I've got one, but I might have sold it already, I'll check my garage and let you know. if i've got it i'll bring it to warbux on saturday

I have a box full of swing arms. I don't know what bikes they came off of. Is the freespirit swingarm the same as the Pinto2?

No. Its sort of tubular.

I'd ask you for a picture Brennan but......

damnit. oh well, the link worked...thats good enough i guess.

The Link worked, now if you could do that with the Califfo perhaps we could proceed.

cool, i'll stop by warbux at like 3:30 when i get outta the office today. if you got it, i wants it chad!

Sorry Cory, I looked around my garage and couldn't find it. I've got the rest of the frame and a few other parts if you want though

nah, i just wanted the freespirit swingarm, so i could put the wider tire on my maxi, it won't fit in the stock swingarm....which is why i need the huge gaping size of the freespirit. GAH...oh well

BUMP

Here is a pic of my box of swingarms. If you see anything you like let me know.

1196530447_dsc00123.jpg

Here's a closer pic of the seingarms I have. The Puch on the left are $15 each plus shipping the Garelli( I have 12) are $10 each plus shipping. These are you clean "em prices :o)

1196537742_dsc00124.jpg

look at brennan OH's second post. i need the swing arm off that bike. those are maxi swingarms i believe

O.K. Good hunting.

bump

BUMPY JOHNSON

no one? still needed a swingarm

Yea I gots one of dem... it's from a Kromag and yes it's the tubular magnum swing arm type.

make me an offer...

they're not the super long ones right? i don't know a good price for em, since i'mma need em shipped. so what do you want for em? $30+shipping?

FYI...Mopedjunkyard.com has them for $40 plus shipping.

thats a lot i was wanting to get it for around 30 bucks total...but if i gotta pay 5 or 10 extra thats not too bad

here it is...

how's $40 shipped? email me if you're interested.

1199407181_img_0369.jpg

wide and useful! yay...can you do $35? whats your paypal email addy? it's going to 60622 chicago

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account