Ebay g3

I dont usually post other peoples ebay auctions, but there has to be somebody out there interested in this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ADBS%3AUS%3A1123&viewitem=&item=270189154211

no its not mine, not do i know the dude

Re: Ebay g3

I had seen that, and wondered if you were the one who told him about the missing parts!

A nice Magnum just sold on eBay in the Cleveland area fro $385 - I thought that was a great deal.

damn thats nice, I want it

yeah I've seen that for a while and was surprised no one bidded yet.

Now since you posted, just watch some lucky dude pick it up for mad cheap.

The Gordon's Fisherman /

clean clean

Yo....you guys see that someone wrote in mentioning that it will need new forks?

I simply can't tell from the picture....but they look 'ok' to me.

What's the deal?

My bro is i Boston.....I might have to give him a call.....

Should we set an over/under on this thing?

I say it goes for 415.00.

Look how far they are bent forwards. I'd say the inner fork tubes are probably both bent like 2". I'm not sure how forks bend that way, maybe a heavy rider or going over some sweet jumps lol. Either way, cool bike.

I'm the one that told him about the parts and forks. Those forks are f'ed

There's only like 35 minutes left on this G3 and nobody has bid on it yet. doesn't anyone live close to this guy and see potential in this ped?

I cant beleive it ended with no bids.Id love to have a G3.But it was to far.

Tim

I could tell sumthin was up with the forks but honestly the rake made it look better lol.

yeah that sucks i wish i had room for it.

i wish it was closer:( i would have paid $301 for that. my G3 was only $200 though.

Yeah...good call. I looked again with my buddy Randy.

They are bent pretty bad.

Could I just throw a new set of EBR forks on that bitch?

It's been relisted for $250

sweet lord

why's he acting so sketchy? if he's not in any hurry selling it, then why's he selling it?

$250 is too much for a broken bike.

Ebay g3

You do know why people don't post other peoples ebay auctions right? It's b/c they don't want to let a bajillion people know about the auction b/c they are trying to not pay a crapton of money for it.

Thanks!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account