WTB moped in MA/Boston area

Need a moped for my new job. I'm looking for something cheap that runs well. It can look like crap. the smaller the better. got anything?

Re: WTB moped in MA/Boston area

Moped, or scooter? I have a scooter for sale in Portsmouth, NH. Let me know if you're interested!

email me.

-Steve

katiejames /

can you be more specific...model, price etc?

i have a fantic motor concord for sale a fast little thing email me if your intrested

i have a couple of bikes id part with.

john, id love to see a pic of that fantic what do you want for it.

im friends with the jerid the one you bought the sachs moped off of ill talk to him and ill have him send you a pic of it as soon as he can

katiejames /

what do you have?

katiejames /

sorry let me try that again....Andrewhed, what do you have?

hey that chappy is a small bike. Chappy's are hip in a kinda wierd way. Id ride one.

its also 100 bucks.

I dont really deal in low buck peds.

Cheers

yah...kinda intriguing to look at...kinda awkward at the same time...like its pregnant or something, lol. but hey, if your hip to its look...go for it katie! 100 bucks for a running ped ain't pad.

mikes chappy is a good bike its not that small either the size of it is no smaller than a puch just has smaller wheels

and its gut that good old yamaha reliability and you can still buy parts for it too

katiejames /

i had a chappy once actually but it outweighed me by about 60 lbs. that thing was a tank.

still got that scoot for sale. good shape, runs great. 50cc Big Chief 2-stroke Turbo model. Richard Gere's face stenciled on the front. Seriously. e-mail?

-Steve

1196652872_img_0081.jpg

another

1196652935_img_0077.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account