Re: Ike's Pile going on ebay

No, Sorry no centerstands in the lot.

Any of these fenders left?

Yep, I still have some fenders. (see pick)

I don't know why anyone would ride a ped without a fender to keep grud off the motor. Riding on winter streets that have road salt, with no front fender just doen't make sense. I will sell these for $5 to $15, it would seem to be worth that just not to have to clean your engine off if you want to keep it running at peak performance.

1199553011_dsc00128.jpg

I never got around to putting things on feebay with the holidays and all. If you could use a new fender let me know, I would rather sell them here and save us both some money.

The fender I'm looking for is Italian, probably 1978-1980's vintage. Chrome color (I think they're actually stainless) the vertical support has 2 holes, and bolts to the forks, and othet (horizontal) is a single bolt by the front axle.

something like this? (see photo)

I have no idea what they are off of, I just got a pile of them.

1199561495_dsc00129.jpg

I will have to do some measuring. I think the double holes are a little further down, and a little wider apart... but, I'll check.

I also have a few of these. They say "Fantic Motors" on the plactic mud-guard, but have no horizontal braces.

1199563808_dsc00130.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account