FS:78 Honda PA50I

I am selling this 78 Honda PA50I. It is all stock.I havent taken pics of it since I cleaned it up but I will take more if anyone is interested.It has some wear and tear but it runs good.It has about 1500 miles on it.I do have the foot rests for it I just ran with them off.(easier to get to the carb).I also have a front fender for it. Its a pretry fun little bike.I used to have a kit and pipe on it and it would do 35+ mph with me on it weighing 250lbs. It has a KS title. If interested email me at monroeia@sbcglobal.net or post here. I am asking $200 obo.

Tim

1195275646_pa50_003.jpg

Re: FS:78 Honda PA50I

Bump.This is a good running moped.Just needs some cosmetic work,and its got a title.

Tim

This would make an easy winter project.Just needs cosmetics.Runs great.Or it would be a great canidate for a kit and a pipe etc.

Tim

what kind of pipe is that? do you have the rear fender and tailight?

Its a Promo Circuit.But I no longer have it.The moped is all stock now.I just have not got new pics yet. I have the footrest on it now and the front fender.No back fender or taillight.

Tim

william hucke /

i have to talk to parnts about it will u go down to 100$

where is it located? I'm highly interested.

No, but I woud do $175

Wichita,KS

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account